10 Minute Tiramisu with Lady Fingers
Steambowl takes all the fuss out of a classic tiramisu recipe by keeping all your ingredients in one bowl. This Italian 10-minute tiramisu recipe has the perfect ratio of rich and creamy with delicious hints of espresso. What’s not to like?
- 5 Whole Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cup Sugar
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3-7 oz Packages Italian Ladyfingers
- 2 Packs Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Warm Water, to Dissolve the Gelatin
- 6-8 cups Strong Coffee, Freshly Brewed
- Optional: Cocoa, for Dusting
- Follow the Steambowl start instructions and begin mixing the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract together on a low setting until the cream turns a pale yellow and thickens to the consistency of softly whipped cream (if you have a thermometer, you will know when your cream is ready when it has reached an internal temperature of 130F - 140F.)
- Turn your Steambowl to off, but continue mixing until the cream cools. While waiting, mix together the gelatin and warm water until dissolved but still watery.
- Once the cream has cooled, gently beat in your cream cheese and the gelatin mixture (warming it up if needed to ensure it is watery). Once incorporated, finish by folding in your whipped cream.
- Working one at a time, quickly dip each ladyfinger into the espresso mixture and place them to fill the bottom of a deep baking dish or desired serving dish. Spread half the cream mixture onto the ladyfingers in one even layer. Repeat with the remaining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and cream mixture.