Whipped Cream Zabaglione
If you want a delicious and unique dessert to please your guests year-round, look no further than this zabaglione recipe. Four ingredients and a few minutes later, you will be indulging in a delicious treat with your whole family.
- 7 Egg Yolks
- ½ cup Marsala Wine
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Steambowl helps your zabaglione reach the right consistency. Follow the start instructions and begin mixing the egg yolks, marsala wine, and sugar on a low setting.
- Continue beating until the zabaglione turns a pale yellow and thickens to the consistency of softly whipped cream.
- Turn your Steambowl to off, but continue mixing until the cream cools. Once cold, fold in the whipped cream.
- Serve chilled with fresh fruit of your choice.